We are looking for a team member that is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills and habits of a high-achieving individual who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements. A flexible schedule is a must for this position.
- Attend all office training related with buyer clients
- Convert buyer leads to buyer consultation appointments
- Conduct buyer consultation appointments
- Obtain buyer client signatures on buyer agency agreements
- Ensure that buyer clients are pre-qualified with mortgage lender
- Prospect for buyer leads
- Overcome buyer objections
- Write offers to purchase homes for buyer clients
- Negotiate contracts until offers are accepted
- Negotiate inspection repairs
- Show homes to prospective home buyer clients
- Drive with or alongside buyer clients to provide access and view homes
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ criteria
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents and/or home sellers
- Refine buyers’ criteria and select additional homes to show as necessary
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, and etc.
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and/or emails.
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information
- Provide buyer clients pricing information and market research
- Educate buyer clients about home buying process
- Regularly assure buyer clients that lead agent is involved and informed – Promote the concept that we work in a team atmosphere
- Keep lead agent informed on all client communication and developments (ex: copy on all emails and update notes in CRM)
- Close buyer clients with written offers to purchase
- High School graduate or GED
- Real estate license (or willingness to get a license)
- Reliable Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Ability to work full time with flexible hours including evenings and weekends
Please follow the application instructions below:
1. Click here to to submit your resume and fill out a short survey.
If you are currently a Realtor, please share your production from the past two years.
2. Call 952-405-2842 and share, in less than 3 minutes why you think you would like to be a part of the Dayna Murray Home Team and how you would benefit our team.