We are looking for a team member that is highly sociable, draws energy from working/speaking with people, is optimistic and outgoing. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. This individual will be responsible for driving the growth of our client base and therefore directly impacts the success of our business. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills and habits of a high-achieving individual who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and seeking win-win situations. A flexible schedule is a must for this position.
- Excellent at building relationships
- Great phone skills
- People oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Willingness to learn
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have access to a mobile phone
- Ability to work full time with flexible hours, potentially including evenings and weekends if need be
- Required education: High School or equivalent
- Required license or certification: Real Estate License OR willingness to get one
Small Base + Commission/Bonuses
REQUIRED LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION
Minnesota Real Estate License (or willingness to get one)
Please follow the application instructions below:
1. Click here to submit your resume and fill out a short survey.
If you are currently a Realtor, please share your production from the past two years.
2. Call 952-405-2842 and share, in less than 3 minutes why you think you would like to be a part of The Dayna Murray Home Team and how you would benefit our team in this role.