How are you paying for your new home?
- Cash – Fantastic we will just need a proof of funds letter from you bank and we can get the search started.
- Home Loan – Then you will need a pre-approval letter before we schedule your first house hunting appointment.
- If you are currently working with a lender, we can direct you to a few lenders that we know and trust. The whole buying process always works more smoothly when we have a relationship and communication expectations with your lender of choice.
1. Do not change jobs, become self-employed or quit your job.
2. Do not buy a car, truck or van (or you may be living in it)!
3. Do not use charge cards excessively or let your accounts fall behind.
4. Do not spend money you have set aside for closing.
5. Do not omit debts or liabilities from your loan application.
6. Do not buy furniture.
7. Do not originate any inquiries into your credit.
8. Do not make large deposits without first checking with your loan officer.
9. Do not change bank accounts.
10. Do not co-sign a loan for anyone.