We are looking for a team member that is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills and habits of a high-achieving individual who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements. A flexible schedule is a must for this position.
KEY RESULTS AREA
- Follow up with leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level needs analyses
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract until closing
- Effectively negotiate contracts
- Develop expert knowledge regarding home pricing, property features and the local real estate market as a whole.
- Excellent at building rapport
- People oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Learning based
- Able to build and lead a team
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
100% Commission Based
- High School graduate or GED
- Real estate license (or willingness to get a license)
- Reliable Transportation
- Cell Phone
- Ability to work full time with flexible hours including evenings and weekends
Please follow the application instructions below:
1.Click here to to submit your resume and fill out a short survey.
If you are currently a Realtor, please share your production from the past two years.
2. Call 952-405-2842 and share, in less than 3 minutes why you think you would like to be a part of the Dayna Murray Home Team and how you would benefit our team.
- Location: Western Suburbs of Minneapolis
- Compensation: 100% Commission Average $80 – $100K+
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests